CV-S CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
Pre-registration can be done BY PHONE (607-264-3265, ext 518) or E-MAIL (email@example.com) but must be followed up with payment by mail or dropped off at the CV-S main office c/o PJ Johnson.
Registration IN PERSON can be completed on Tuesday mornings from 8:00 -10:00 am in Room 144 with Continuing Ed Coordinator, PJ Johnson, or dropped off at the Main Office any weekday during school hours.
Registration can also be completed BY MAIL with payment and the completed form sent to
Cherry Valley-Springfield CS Continuing Ed Program
c/o PJ Johnson
PO Box 485
Cherry Valley, NY 13320
- Registration is REQUIRED for all courses.
- Enrollment in most classes is limited. So sign up early!!
- Walk-ins are only allowed in Zumba, Yoga, & Karate. Even though you can walk-in, it’s smart to call ahead to make sure class has not been cancelled.
- Only those registered will receive course changes, updates, or cancellations.
- Classes without minimum enrollment will be cancelled.
- Checks for all courses should be made payable to CV-S Continuing Ed. The exception to this is for the AARP Safe Driver Course. Make checks or MO's out to AARP Driver Safety.
- If school or after-school activities are cancelled for any reason, Continuing Ed classes would also be cancelled.
- Continuing Ed information & updates can be accessed at www.cvscs.org under the “Community” heading.
- Courses are open to all. Residency in the CV-S District is not required.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES available for most courses.